Local Removalists on the Gold Coast
If you are moving within the Gold Coast, elsewhere within the South-East region, or indeed anywhere within Queensland, our local removal teams will move you with care, consideration and unsurpassed professionalism, to ensure your whole moving experience is stress free.
Having conducted over 120,000 local removals since 1951, we believe we have the credentials to complete almost any type of local removal.
There are three very important points to consider about planning a move, even if you are only moving a short distance.
Firstly, do not underestimate the amount of planning that must be undertaken. Do not leave everything to the last minute. If you haven't recently done so, have a big clean out and don't take with you things you do not need - you don't want to have to pay a removalist to move goods that you no longer need. Plan who is going to pack and if you are going to do it, start as soon as possible. Don't forget to CALL US , your local removalists around gold coast area, to schedule a time for one of our expert team to come to see you, so we can help you plan your removal.
Secondly, our industry association the Australian Furniture Removers Association (AFRA) strongly recommends you do not book a removalist over the phone or online for a full house move. An hourly rate over the phone is not a quote and it will often end in tears. AFRA members will call to see you and provided you know exactly what has to be moved, they can give you a firm quotation.
Finally, don't be your own worst enemy. Don't book a removalist who is not an AFRA member. If you don't know why this is important, check out AFRA's website - www.afra.com.au. Yes, Ashtons Removals is proudly a member of AFRA. You can trust an AFRA member to measure up to professional standards, so there is no need to gamble on someone who is not accredited.
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll receive by choosing Ashtons Removalists for your next move on the Gold Coast:
- Your goods travel in a vehicle from our modern fleet. Talk to Ashtons Removals about making sure the truck you get is big enough so multiple trips to deliver your furniture and effects are not necessary.
- Your fabric items, such as dining chairs, mattresses and lounge suites are placed in plastic covers to ensure they stay clean and are well protected in transit.
- Your furniture items are wrapped in quilted pads. This cushions the load and prevents the items from any scratching or denting.
- Your removal is performed in our own trucks and with our own fully trained employees.
- Our Operations Manager is proactive in planning your removal with you and will oversee the entire process from confirming everything is organised, to when you are set up and unpacked in your new home.
- As a founding AFRA Member our systems, processes, procedures, equipment and materials are regularly audited to maintain our accreditation and to ensure that we not only live up to our reputation as the ‘Best Removalists on the Gold Coast’ but that we are also the ‘Safest’, ‘Most Qualified’ and ‘Cost Effective’ Furniture Removal Company on the Gold Coast.