Do you have things at home you no longer need? How long is it since you did some spring cleaning?
If you are about to relocate to another address, it is recommended that you sort out your items before you start packing
Before you decide on our packing services or hire our professional packers and movers for your planned move, do yourself a huge favour – have a read of our Packing Hints.
We have listed here some practical points that will not only make it easier for you to do all the packing, but it will also make the whole process easier and more cost-effective.
Reasons for hiring professional packers:
- You may not have enough time to do all the packing.
- You may have little helpers who will want to help by unpacking things like toys as quickly as you can pack them.
- Your time may be more valuable, or better spent doing something else.
- You may not be physically capable of doing your own packing.
- You may have a large office or library you need help with.
- You would sooner be doing anything else except packing.
If you would like assistance with your packing, Ashtons Removals has teams of professionally trained packers. We can pack absolutely everything or just certain items for you.
Whether you have lots of crockery and glassware including fine china, books, linen, expensive paintings, clothing, toys and even garage or shed items – we can do it all! By allowing us to pack your breakables and valuable items, you can feel confident that your items will arrive at the intended destination intact.
Also, if you are moving overseas, it is strongly recommended to have your goods packed by a removalist. This will help you avoid any unnecessary delays or additional charges from customs or quarantine officials.
Don’t forget, whether you pack or we help you to pack, that is only half the exercise, because everything usually has to be unpacked at the delivery end.
We also have unpacking services to suit your budget.